Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Had lunch with my Sim peeps at melissa's place. 3 storey ang mo chu at Bukit Timah...damn so big lor...and her mum is damn pretty la...young and pretty...and her room...ahhhhh... so spacious haha...we tabao lots of food to her place...I shared katong laksa, duck rice and zhui kway with josephine...was damn full....talked cock abit and went back home. Jac followed me home. Know why?? To be my genuine pig wahahaha...she wanted to have her fringe cut so i offered to help.

I think she's rather brave la to let me try to cut her whole head...haha i just trimmed abit la...here are some pictures....hope she likes her new haircut! haha...Oh ya...cant stand her leh...so vain lor kept looking at the mirror...I went out to take some drinks, came back into the room and she was standing in front of the mirror...went to the toilet, back, and again infront of the mirror...before she went home...looked at herself again!!! Walked pass ppl's window, LOOK at the reflection AGAIN!! Kao....jac i know i cut until very nice lah.... no need to be so vain one mah.... hahahaha decided to put on some styling clay for her. =)
















She insisted to take this picture to prove that I really cut these much of hair from her head. I think it looks quite unsightly...Yi Chuo Mao! haha...













Say twist for my new haircut!!!



























Left and right view....

















Backview...with a little bit of too cold...small one...(can see the little hole at the top?? yeah too cold = Tu Tou "balding") Nah jac doesn't have too cold lah just that i didn't style properly hahaha....


No comments: