Thursday, January 25, 2007

Woohooo~~~ went tag paintballing with my sim friends at Ochid Country Club! It was my first time playing. 12 of us in total so we split into 3 groups, 4 females so one group gotto take in 2 of us...haha I team with evelyn leon's friend john and jerry and we lost 2, won 2 battles...not bad right?? the first one was disqualified coz we didn't hit down the 2nd target( we need to hit down 2 targets before we can bring the box back to the base) and someone asked me to get the stupid box and dragged all the way back to our base. -___-""" very tiring lor!! with the heavy M16 (kidding la no M16) and I gotto dragged that box and at the same time prevent my jean from dropping down AND at the same time pray that nobody shoot my stupid Arse.

As we were in the battle, jo, reena, jac and the other team was standing outside cheering. You know la...you need to squat and hide alot in the game to prevent ppl from shooting you, and my jean damn loose la and I heard jo shouted :" Ruifang!!! Butt crack!! Butt crack!!!" I know lah!!! But very xin ku leh!!! I cannot stand up and pull it up coz i will get shoot! In the end, bobian...I stand too high up and got shoot and my mask nearly fell off too -__- so i ran back to my medic house and adjusted my mask and jean hahaha....the instructor there said my head too small lah....see!! people say my head small leh...which part look like chicken little??? My sim friends keep saying i look like chicken little....kaoz....thanks to my passport photo. thank you very much.
anyway, many got a little bruises all over their bodies...and thanks to uncle max for giving me such a BIG Strawberry kiss at the NECK! Nene...of all places, hit that spot....damn painful lah....my skin came off a little bit...want to see picture?? wan??? okok here are the pictures....

Will upload more pics when i get it from leon.















Fresh bite....woooo....














SEE!!! This is what you got for me MAX!!!

















Painful sia.....=~~~(


















I think you gonna get it from me very soon!!!!


















Wanna see my power?????


















You die I tell you!!!! muhahahaha.......

No comments: