Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cheers to SINGAPORE!!!!! They got into final after VS Malaysia yesterday and won them by one penalty kick!!! OMG!! So exciting man...haha

Jacqueline, yanling and audrey came my house yesterday. We went to have our dinner at Botak Jone. I ordered Fwanky franky, a very LONG sausage wrap with bacon with lots of onions topping, quite nice but the portion was too much. Jac ordered Beef burger, think its called Botak burger, ling ordered their famous fish and chips and audrey ate their cajun chicken.
They proceed to my house and we NUA-ed in my room and jac was watching Singapore Vs Malaysia outside screaming away. I showed audrey and yanling my taiwan trip photo and jac was outside complaining she was very bored. haha
So after all looking at all the photo, we watched HOSTEL! Damn gross lah...in the end audrey and yanling went to my room to surf the net and gossip. They decided not to watch coz they cant take it. There's one part where this man cut off this guy's ankle and asked him to escape if he want. WAH GROSS LAH! The moment the guy stand up they showed how his ankle snap off and he fell to the ground. -___- damn ersin!

After the HOSTEL, we watched 伤城, starring tony leong and takeshi kaneshiro. DAMN HANDSOME!!!!! But i dozed off half way coz i was way too tired and woke up at 2am and the show ended in a while. -__-'' Slept at 4+ in the morning and woke up at 1pm. Damn shiok hahaha...

My sister will be coming in a while with the 2 little monsters....hmmm where's dinner tonight???

Oh ya...I think my quiz is way too easy man...damn so many of you score above 50..haha think all can marry me....

No comments: