Monday, January 29, 2007

I just had TWO packets of Maggi MeePok dry. I was pondering whether I should have one pack or two packs. In the end, the pig side of me chose 2 packets. Haiz...I feel so gross out now...process food is not healthy at all. Drank one bottle of Yakult and a piece of Truffino chocolate noir (premium biscuits since 1928, plain chocolate covered wafers with hazelnut filling) WAH so healthy! =( but i cant resist leh!! Think that month is coming. Whenever my menses is round the corner, I crave for all junk foods. I drink cold drinks, eat potato chips, chocolate, and have bad cramps in the end. >_<

Went to play badminton with david and keith yesterday night after my dinner. Actually quite stupid lah, paid $7.50 cabfare just to go sembawang CC. After the game, went to have my 2nd dinner at this coffee shop near Northpoint. Had prawn noodle..haha keith said the prawn noodle not bad, oookkkk lah....the soup not bad but the dry noodle not so nice. David drove me back after that.

My 2nd sister cut her hair!!!! Super short I tell you, shorter than mine lor...haha coz she felt that she is balding, so she cut shorter. My eldest sister also got sign of balding. OMG so scary...I think nowaday female get balding too, all thanks to the stressful environment and overtime working hours. I think I gotto protect my hair now.

No comments: