Monday, January 29, 2007

I always feel that Elva Hsiao is very pretty and I like her dance move so much. She really got a certain style which I like. Finally, she is back again with her new album, with a new face. I think she went for a nose job(which is damn common now), chin job, a higher cheekbone and double eyelids. But overall she is so much prettier. But her songs are always quite a disappointment. Not really nice, quite ahbeng ahlian type...haha

I got a shocked of my life when audrey told me U-nee, a very sexy looking korean singer committed suicide due to depression. Jimmy was the one who sent me the clip of her music video, saying it was banned in korea. Too sexy I think but she was really pretty with nice long legs but she was a plastic girl too. Really sad to hear that she hang herself to death.

here are the videos of elva and U-nee, think the guys will love it. hee..



No comments: