Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ladies night at power house last wednesday again! The last clubbing session...=( that's what jo said...but i just jio-ed them to go again on wednesday of CNY. hehe
Didn't take many pictures coz was feeling tired and i had toes cramp...-_- my legs is getting weaker la...sian...





























with jo and her suspender....i gain weight!!! Look at my puff up face....and my gugu fringe



















and my fat tummy with reena...


































uncle max with the girlies...lucky dude....















another lucky one.....















joe's friend, jerry??? gary lookalike...i think he look abit like cao ge leh...but better looking la... haha
















me ree and ah leon's side face...haha















ley long~~ley long~~who wants our drink coupons~~~




















thanks ah nick for throwing my shoe away...(where is the cinderella?)















camel, jenny, reena, fangz, leon, weiyi















Bubu~~















Mel, joe and gary cao ge...

No comments: