Saturday, March 17, 2007

BODYACHING ALL OVER~!~!~!~!~!
Yesterday after Mok's lesson, went clementi Botak Jones for dinner with the lengkunz....had their Botak Jone single patty burger...very filling and i cant even finish their fries.
Took a train down to kallang with jac for our netball training. It has been a long time since my last training, think the last time was before chinese new year. Which mean I've not been exercising for a long time, therefore, after yesterday's training, I was freaking tired and aching all over, especially my right arm. =(
Anyway, I'm going to start studying for my International Monetary Economics test. But I'm going jb for seafood with ah thai, nick and friends tonight, i think there will be more than 10 of them, dunno most of them but since its like a birthday celebration for nick and thai ok lah i go lor...hehe...alright off to study.

No comments: