Thursday, March 15, 2007

Had my biz finance test earlier on. Quite disappointed with myself...don't think i will score well again....*heavy sigh* I just can't get the ans for some of the calculation questions. AHHHH!!!!!

I received my driving license this afternoon by Mr postman, so i got motivated to drive to school today!!! hehe....persuaded dad to let me drive. I still not so zhai yet so I asked the "just ORD" and "very free" guy to accompany me...haha But I drove to Braddell myself lor! So while I was having test, kian drove the car around, Didn't attend lesson, went to have dinner instead...saw audrey in school and asked her to join us since she stays at Braddell Hill too. Went Bishan Kim Sang Leng coffeeshop for hor fun and mee goreng and drove them back after that. Phew!

No comments: