Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We won monday's match against NYG red. 38-4 but most of them not very satisfied even thou we won coz it was quite a mess. =( I played lousily....felt really bad coz most of my passes were very weak and cant catch the ball properly for nuts. I need to practise more on my passes! I think my netball skill has drop from worse to worst!! just horrible la JUST!

ah jo, we will work hard together k? I'm sure we can overcome it and let's build the teamwork together!
It's our first game and im sure we will get used to each other very soon. =)

My next game is this coming saturday against Bedok BB's Blue. JIAYOU CLIQUE!!!!!

Clique~~~click click!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff you've got. Love reading your writeups. very real and unpretentious...keep it up! Cracks me up loads.

All the best for your game! 3 cheers!