Saturday, June 02, 2007

01/06/2007 Hazel's BIG day.

It was hazel's special day, her wedding dinner at swisshotel padang ballroom. It was well planned and the place was very beautiful. Felt really happy for her and for a moment i nearly cried. hahaha my poly friends kept saying, "eh ruifang dun cry ah!" hahaha....its so sweet and all...she has been with remus for 4 years plus, know each other through mirc! haha...she is lucky to find him. She's a changed lady now, so mature and pretty. =)
It's good to catch up with my poly mates too. hee...the dinner ended pretty late, 12 plus and sharon longbang me home.

Who's next?














hwee mei and I













me hweemei and ah ma careen haha...













me and justin timberlake...













me and sgt lionel lim




































the girls with the bride....





































































the only guys in our class....erik missing! damn pathetic right? haha







































MK 102!

No comments: