Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Clubbing sessions since 17

Ok im supposed to be studying for my Investment MCQ test on next monday but i suddenly thought of some stuffs to write.

When was the first time i went clubbing??? wahahahaha (you guys thought i was trying to say something serious right? kuakuakua)

Seriously, the first was age 16 or 17 (cant remember) Remembered was telling my friends we should go check out that "sort of place". The only disco legal for us was "SPARKS" and if im not wrong, it was quite an "IN" place.

Excited and all, we got dressed up and got into our "virgin" club. I cant stop laughing the moment i recall what i wore on that day. At the age of 17, im always in T-shirts and jeans, no fanciful tops. Wanted to wear my sisters clothes but too mature for me. So in the end, i wore a knee-length denim skirt, cant rem my top and THE BEST PART WAS.........*drum roll*......
I WORE SPORTS SHOE WITH A SOCKS PULLED UP QUITE HIGH UP!!!!!!! LOL~~~~
Biang is a biang is a biang can??? super OR BIANG LOR! but i thougt i looked fine at that time lar!....poor me....no sense of fashion at all wahahahaha....and audrey was wearing a jeans with all the bling bling! (like those getai) hahaha...but still better than me lor.....
I think i will nv forget this incident.."My first clubbing session wearing sports shoe with socks."

When i entered poly, things get alittle better. But i still looked boyish la. hahaha
My dajie, brought me to Madam Wong when im 18. I felt damn out of place there coz im like the youngest among all....dunno its me or wad but i felt everybody was like staring at this little young girl. People thought im 18 or 19 now, so can you imagine how i looked like when im 18? haha...
My sister kept laughin at the way i danced. Very stiffed and all....chao turtle...first time dancing in a club leh!!!! Damn paisey lor!

And dunno since when, i started jio-ing my friends for more clubbing sessions. Chinablack, SOS, Madam wong 2, double O, Illusion Bar. Followed by zouk, MOS, and the most recent one, St james powerhouse.
I cant believe i've been clubbing for SO MANY years!!!! from a gugu 18 years old to a errrr 23 aunty young lady now. 5 freaking years!!!!!!!! and i nv get tired of it. Just enjoy the music and dance and the funloving people who club with me. Not too sure when i will get tired of it. Maybe 30? hehehe Just look at my eldest sister, she's already 29, a mother of 2 but still club once in awhile with her colleagues or friends.

ok...enough...time to study again...adios~ (*shocked!* quite a long entry huh...)

No comments: