Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sunday

Woke up ard 11 plus due to the clubbing session the previous night. *TIRED*
Sister came with the little monsters. BOTH of them got the cough virus. *high five*
So the whole day was busy scolding taking care of them, watched dvd with them, fed them.......its not easy to take care of kids range from 1 to 4. CAN DIE I TELL YOU!

Monday

where did i go? OHhh!! went to help my parents!!! freaking 5.30am again.....force myself to wake up. It was damn busy i tell you!!!! Most stalls rest on a monday and all the customers just rushed to our stall lar! BUT...im happy helping my parents at the market coz i get to see many actors and actress!!! Saw terrance cao (Cao Guohui) and Thomas Ong (Huang Tian Cai). BLOOOOoody handsome lor thomas ong, thou its not the first time i saw him lar! He stays 200m away from me nia....Terrance cao ok la not bad..got the bad boy look, saw him a few times at power house and zouk as well, heard tat his bro knows joe pee. Anyway, he didnt pack any prawn mee coz he cant wait...(waiting time=20mins)

Reached home ard 12+pm and chatted with kris for awhile, showered, rushed down to sch after i got the car from dad. And i did something realllllly stupid. sigh.....

I reached the school library, was digging for my phone to set it to silence mode, and freaking cannot find it from the mini compartment which i usually put in. PANIC! coz i need to contact kris after school and also billy and gangs for ktv. and yes, i drove back home.

When i reached the door, asked mum to check whether my phone was on the computer desk, she couldnt find it. GREAT! I know i didnt drop it or whatever coz i rem putting it into my bag but still rushed home coz i thought i took out when mum called. but it suddenly hit me tat it might still be in my bag. So i went back to the car and searched for my hp. It was AT THE BOTTOM OF MY BAG LOR!!!! chao neh neh.....i was making the -_- face to myself can??? feel like punching my own face! hahahaha...

So i wasted a good one hour driving here and there. So fun hor?
Met meiling and leon to study in school. They went for lesson at 7 while i continued studying in the library til kris arrived. Joined xirong billy ivy and weiling for ktv at bishan. Jimmy and yun yun came awhile later. Reached home ard 2am and handed the car to dad. FULL DAY! zzzzzz...

No comments: