Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Year Eve

Mum bought all the ingredients few days back and it was helllots of food i tell you! My whole kitchen was like storing up for wars! She cooked around noon time to pray for my ancestors. So basically my lunch would be the same as my reunion dinner. (addiontional fried chicken wings and fried noodle for dinner)

Mum chopping up the duck and chicken...















































all the new year goodie!

















gugu sister and me....














every year, my 3rd and 4th uncles and their families will join us for reunion dinner.













fish maw pig stomach soup and curry is my fav!!!













Shannon and ashlee playing together...shannon(left) is the youngest aunty! ashlee gotto call her "biao yi"

















notti xavier and I














xavier took this picture...cute!













my cousin charmaine and aloysius with xavier













charmain shannon aloysius xavier and ashlee

******************************************

New year Day 1

Again, we woke up super early to prepare food. New year day 1 is always a busy and tiring day for mum. When young, i used to love day 1 cause all my cousins would be here and i can play with them, but when i grow up, i need to entertain everyone, serve drinks and help mum, so STRESSFUL!!! hahahah








































dad nuaing in the living room, waiting for the relatives to arrive.























cousin terrance and his gf cindy...

















the gamblers!! everyone left around 8 plus 9pm. My house was in a mess! Clean up everything and headed to the bed immediately!














******************************
Day 2


Day 2 was at 3rd aunt's place for lunch. Kris was there too and right after that we went back to his place to wait for uncle paul to fetch us to his Da Yi's place at toa payoh. I really find his dayi's husband very familiar, seems like our hei mee regular. hahaha After that, we went to aunty christina'a place at braddell, his youngest Ah yi's place. Her house is super clean lor!!!! I like her design as well! Very friendly ah yi. =)

















my family
















sisters with ashlee

















kris and I


*********************************

Day 3 was at 4th uncle's place for lunch as well, watched transformer AGAIN! hahaha. Kris booked 4 tickets at AMK Hub. I brought my parents to watch Cj7. I must forced my dad to watch movie if not he wouldnt want to go. My parents last movie was last new year, the jet li's show, Huo yuan jia.
I think the show is not bad, quite funny but i did cry! Steven chou made it! He mentioned that its easy to make people laugh but difficult to make them cry. So he did it!


**********************************************
Day 4


Lunch at audrey's place ( now you know why grow fat?) It was delicious!!!! I like the curry drumlet!! We gambled abit and i lost again!!!! SHIT HEAD! I lost $60 plus this new year lor....sign but nvm cause kris won $100 over!!! =p And after the gambling, we proceeded to my place for dinner and more gambling session.


Mum cooked again cause sister's church friends came over for lunch and there were lots of ingredients yet to be cook so mum decided to cook all of it if not it would go to waste. Mum bought Yu sheng too! Thanks mum! Very yummy yusheng.


Over at audrey's place. Her maid made all the deco! So nice hor?














































jac yanling and gui

















me and gui

















oranges for you???
















miss phua and I

















Miss phua is the eldest, so we let her sit on the chair. LAO DA!




























Its the RAT YEAR!!! 5 notti rats wanna wish all a Happy New year!



























































Over at my place..........




























Lao ah~~ Huat ah~~~LOL look at the ball of yusheng and my happy dad! hahaha























































************************************************

Farewell, my lifesaving mates

Tuesday was my lifesaving 1 2 3 test and hopefully everyone will get a passed! The results will be emailed to us. Anyway, its an enjoyable months with these guys. We learnt all the basic techniques in lifesaving and had fun! Thanks jimmy lye, our instructor, for his patience. =)


















Having our theory lesson.

















All of us at Bishan swimming complex.




















Our last group picture!















**********************************************


Our 6 month-sery @ Swiss Culture Suntec


Wooooooo.......time flies..........we are togethe for half a year now. Still very sweet leh....wahahahaha anyway i brought him to Swiss Culture at Suntec, you know? 2 rests away from Kushinbo? This restaurant is owned by hazel's friend. She recommended it to me and huiying few years back. I really love their chicken wings with the sourcream powder sprinkled on it and their creamy clams with white wine. I tried their sausage with potato rosti and kris had some mushroom chicken thingy with potato rosti. 4 thumbs up! Very delicious indeed!




























































kris acting cute with the clam....lol










Happy 6 months together my dear!!!!! Muacks!!!

No comments: