Friday, February 15, 2008

SUPER DL WITH BLOGSPOT!!!

I don't know what's wrong with blogspot but I always cant get my photo alignments correct!! Grrrrr...do you know I re-adjusted it for like 5 times?? and when i republished it, it turns out the same as before! WAH KAO! heck la! Let it be ugly......hahaha
My dear readers, please excuse me for the spaces between each picture hor? not my fault har....

Oh and how's V-day for everyone??? I saw many ladies holding bouquet of flowers on hand, so jealous~~~~~~~~wahahahahahaaha NAH! IM KIDDING!!! Thanks dear for the computer softwares! At least it useful so I can blog, send resume, kpo at ppl's blog, not like flowers, cannot use, short lifespan, most importantly CANNOT EAT!!! and and and...simply useless lah! whahahaha...maybe just get happy and sweet for a moment but after that, that's it! Tah dah!! DEAD! lol
I got kris a Braun buffel wallet which I like it alot too!! I think I have good taste. *blush* He brought me to MONSTER MASH @ Holland Village. British style restaurant and the waitress is way too hot!!! *gosh* black tanktop, black tights with high black boots...woolala~~angmo be a waitress also got style lor....like so highclass like that....why huh?? And we went TANGO for a drink before i realised i didnt print out my resume and photocopy my IC for interview the next morning so rushed back home to do it. Sorry dear!!!!!

Anyway I will post the photo on another entry to prevent it from jumping here and there, but it will still be at the top la, what am i talking about? aiya heck la! Im super tired now....zzzzz

No comments: