Monday, March 31, 2008

Hi people, got miss me??

Has not been blogging serious stuffs recently because I am consistently feeling TIRED!!!!!
WHY?? Work lor....I'm sure those who are working already know how it feels. I have to wake up at 615am everyday! FREAKING 6.15!!!!!! Start work at 8.30, I know I'm crazily early, but I always "tu si kan" (draggy). I don't really like to rush, hate the feeling! Like very kanjiong like that....so i will wake up earlier, bath, if got "feeling" then can take my time to shit, choose what to wear etc etc....So normally i leave my house ard 7. Early right??? I need to eat BREAKFAST MAH!!! Im someone who cant live without food rem? I tried to eat bread and oats every morning to save money and time but I get super hungry ard 10. Cannot lah....its very torturing...So I will reach my office ard 750 and pack food from the canteen. Normally is fried beehoon with egg/fishcake or fishball noodle. But hor, even if i eat beehoon, my stomach started growling ard 1030. Die. Im a pig, but at least i dun snack now. =p

I just got my 1/2 month pay and I started spending it already. Sign....but really hard to control. ok i will try to endure with all the temptation! Anyway, I bought a loafers today!!!!! I have been looking for a good pair for a long long time!!! Im SO HAPPY when I see it, really love at first sight. Not many ppl like loafers, some may think it looks like ah ma shoes but i just love it! So comfy. I bought one from Bangkok last time but its cheap and of poor quality, therefore it wears off after wearing it for a few times. Oh this time I bought it from Geox, abit heart pain but again I think its worth it! =p I will show you guys the picture soon. Its in white!

Ok gonna head to bed now. Good night peeps!!!

No comments: