Sunday, April 06, 2008

My Birthday celebration.....(advanced with nutts)

Last sat, went to the hooters for late lunch with the nutts. The first time I went was with Miss phua and I misses their chicken wings and spaghetti and beer...so i decided to treat the nutts at hooters. Somewhere we never eat before.
We ordered,
1/2 a dozen of raw oysters
1 plate of cheese sticks
20 chicken wings (10 medium, 10 hot)
1 set of fish n chips
1 curly cheese fries
Beer (but this time it was rootbeer hahaha)

4 of us finished everything! I was damn full and realised we still have tea or coffee and also 2 scoops of icecream! Damn jialat lar, left one drumlet and nobody wanna eat, so being not a "waste fooder", I suggested we play open numbers. Each person come out with a minimum of 1 finger to 5 fingers, add up the total and started counting from me. We'd got a total of 13, and suay enough, I was the one. So gotto force myself to eat up that drumlet!

After lunch, on our way to The Central, we decided to take some emo pics.......scroll down to look at the pics, you will realised one person is missing. Yes, our dear yanling didnt tale the emo pic, not becuase she is not an emo person, just that she is afraid to go near the river!!!!!! (steps)!!!!!
like that also can...hahaha

Anyway, we saw terrance chao, chen hanwei, chen zicai and lai yiling at the central. Ok lah not bad looking....hahahaha
Proceeded to Raffles City for some window shopping as well after that. Oh this year, I will be collecting angbaos from all my frens and family. Cause im getting a new phone~~~ so excited!!! Shall not tell you guys what phone im getting yet. Keep you people in suspense. Hee...












































No comments: