Saturday, May 17, 2008

H. O. T.

What a HOT HOT night!! I am very sure Im not the only one who feels it!

SIAO ONE LOR! tell me whats going on with the earth? IT'S DYING CAN?

PLEASE SAVE THE EARTH.......................SAVE ENERGY WHENEVER YOU CAN.

RECYCLE, REUSE, REDUCE!

Still remember these 3 Rs we used to learn back in school? I doubt so, cause I need to Google the third "R" just before I typed it. wahahahaha....

But... but.... butt is really too hot for me to stand it, so actually I'm comfortably in my air con room now. Shame on me. yes. but I'm those who perspire like nobody's business, my butt turns into a tap and starts to drip....yes, that's how gross it is. wahahahahhaa.....how to sleep like tat?? later my whole bed soak, then wet wet, then then errr...of cause cannot sleep lar!

Anyway, I love weekends! Ever since I started working, I have no time to check my emails, surf the net and there was this day, guess how many mails in my inbox? Freaking 84 mails! But mostly are junks la. haha.

I did my weekly laundry today, changed my bed sheet, washed my blanky, catch up with the earthquake news and went to Audrey's grandpa's wake. He was 91 this year, had been suffering for the past 20 years. Audrey told us he was bedridden for that long, can't talk nor eat. I feel very sad for old people like this. =( But at least he is in peace now.

Kris went out with the people from PING.sg. They went brewerkz for dinner and drinks, may be going some other place after that. I went dinner with my parents and Jacqueline joined us too! We had curry fishhead, omelet and chicken with peanut sauce. YUMMY!

Jac and I had no plan so I/We suggested..

1. movie at amk hub

2. Butter factory with leon ( jac was deciding lor! i can feel she actually wants to go but something STOP her! CHEY...oh btw, jac is those who don't like clubbing but once in a while likes to drink beer kind)

3. Night cycling ( I was damn lazy)

4. Jogging 2 hours later( after dinner we were too full)

5. Watch dvd at my place

in the end, we chose 5 cause no need to spend money! wahahahaha....
so jac went back home to shower first before she came to my place.
Stupid girl sms me whether I want any beer to go with our chips. Tempt me lor!
So I replied: " wah lau, not very healthy lor! hoegaarden please...thanks. hahahahaha

Too bad 7-11 don't sell hoegaarden so she bought Heineken instead.
We watched Bee movie, my 2nd time watching it. A funny cartoon! But I fell asleep halfway thru the show, as usual, my "zhuan chan" It always feels good to sleep after a glass of beer man....

Having BBQ with the "people-us" tml night!!!!

Heading to bed now people. Good night!

No comments: