Sunday, May 18, 2008

CHIOBU!

WAH! I just checked my friendster and saw one of my bestie who is at aussieland now and she is getting prettier and super chio lah! Deb!!! What did you do over there???? what you eat??? hahahhahaa.....check her out ppl! Too bad her profile is private bleahx. haha...

Kris keep saying I'm like a man/lesbian.

But I really do love looking at pretty girls what, I believe many girls do check girls out. But hor, I will keep saying:" IF I'm a man, I surel like her one lor!"

Oppss....I suddenly remember during my puberty period (pri 4), I dressed like an AH BENG LOR! But with long hair till my waist wahahahaha wierd right? I wore torn Bermuda with shirt, machiam very cool like that. And I told my sister that I will not get any bf and I hate man. -_-

How can that be possible??????? hehehehe.....coz when I reached secondary one, I ogled at NS men like one desperate siao mei mei. I remembered every Saturday, I had netball training in the morning and I had to walk passed Bishan Park and there were many NS men around for jogging, like a whole truck of them lor! hahaha....

Eh wait! Why am I bloggin again at this hour? Ain't I supposed to be sleeping? wahahahaha...I think I need to take revenge sia, has not been blogging for so long thats why one day blog 2 times. heh.

No comments: