Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MY HAIR

I was looking through my past pictures and I found this particular one which I like.
My hair is now very shapeless, irritating and I look like mushroom head. I wanted to keep it longer but got the urge to cut it short AGAIN.

People, please tell me what to do with my hair can???
HAHAHAHA... I know my friends will say:

"STOP CUTTING YOUR HAIR, RUIFANG!!!"

BUT MY HAND REALLY ITCHY LEH! errrrr...I mean my brain..errr my hair??? ey hair itchy sounds dirty.....Arrggg WHATEVER!

Do I look more mature with shorter hair?? I think so leh cause those kopitiam aunties keep saying I'm the eldest when I went breakfast with my family. Come on lar!!! my 2nd sis is 5 years my senior can???? I got so old meh? neh neh....




















Anyway, I have hit the club 5. Today when I told jac about my weight, she said " welcome to the club 5!" hahahaha.....

More intensive training from now onwards!

No comments: