Saturday, June 07, 2008

ALOHA!!!

I was so tired these few days after my work that I do not have the mood to blog at all. PLAIN LAZY!!!

Anyway, have you guys heard of twitter?

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

Basically, its for lazy person like myself. Short simple msg to tell friends what I am doing. Heh...so if you guys find blogging a chore, just join twitter lor! Follow me!!! click HERE

So what have I been doing recently?

Let's just talk about yesterday and today.

Yesterday after work, I went to Kris's house for dinner and we went Jurong Point to watch Sex and the City. I LIKE! And I saw a dick!!! I think many people didn't expect them to show it so I heard a few gasping, wahahaha!! And I supposed it is a super long and thick one....LOL!

Today, we woke up at 11 plus, went to eat brunch at the market and went back home to slack. As usual, Kiss-ass-do did his usual Pingping and twittering and blogging and I slept like a pig.

Woke up to find myself hungry again and jio-ed mum and dad for dinner. We went to AMK Blk 608 for the fishhead steamboat, which my aunt claimed that it is delicious, and indeed, the soup is very tasty! And of course, I ordered my favourite Peanut sauce chicken! Yummy~~

Right after dinner, Kris said he wanted to bring me "Park tor", so I excitedly asked where were we going, he said to the Bottletree Park as we didn't go there for a very long time. That is our 4th dating place if I'm not wrong.
But he said I've to drive him there. So in the end, I drove him there to Park tor. lol

After 1 hour later, we decided to leave that place as we had finished our drinks and tidbits. Back at home, I'm bored again, so my cam whoring spirit came! muahahahaha. I couldn't remember the last time I cam whore man, it has been so long~~~so pardon me hor.

Oh! I cut my fringe this morning myself. Kris said I look wierd, mum said ya, very wierd. -_-
Sian, but the thing is I find it ok leh....neh mind, my hair grow very fast one.






































































































































last but not least..............................................................



......................................................................................



.....................................................................



.............................................




















MUAHAHAHAHA.......(actually I took 100 over pictures, so I chose a few for uploading nia hahaha)

No comments: