Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SOTONG ME

Remember me not bringing my short when I'm supposed to go gym on monday?
Today, I forgot to bring my slipper for bathing and to go home. You can't expect me to wear my casual dress with sport shoe or my working heels right?

Luckily the guy at the counter told me there is a Watson on level 1, so today after work, I went over to Parkroyal Hotel's Watson and get a pair of $3 slipper. Still wasting money lor...sian BUT I have to go gym no matter what!

Today, I ran 3.6 km on the treadmill, using half an hours time. I NEED IMPROVEMENT!!!
10 mins of cycling (coz i got toe cramp AGAIN!)
15 mins of forest trail
4 sets of 12 lower back and arms lifting.

And of cause after all the hard work comes a hearty meal.

Brought a packet of $4 prawn noodle back home and dried up every single soup and noodle.
heh.

I'm starting to get the hang of exercising, the momentum is back!!! YEAH~~~but hopefully the next time I will rem to bring EVERYTHING THERE!

No comments: