Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yesterday, I'm supposed to go to the Parkroyal hotel for my gym session after work. When I reached there, I exchanged the locker's key with my pass. Went into the toilet, changed into my singlet, trying to dig out my running short, DAMN! Never BRING! WAH DAMN SIAN LOR!

So I went over to the counter....

Me: "Sir, do you sell shorts?"

Man: "Yes, we do."

Me: " How much is it?"

Man: " Let me check."

Me: " Oh what brand by the way?"

Man: " Madam, it cost $26. The brand is FBT."

Me: " WHAT?? $26 for FBT?! I can buy 3 pieces from NTUC!"

Man: " Ya, it's quite expensive. "

Me: "Can rent anot?"

Man: " No madam, so sorry. "

WAHAHAHAHAHA......

Me walked off and proceed to the toilet for a shower instead. LOL.

Right after that, I called Kris to see where he was. He said he just reached bugis so we decided to meet for dinner. Guess what I ate?

MACDONALD'S MCSPICY MEAL!

wah very healthy hor?

Today

Supposed to meet nutts for dinner at AMK Hub, totally forgotten that I have to meet the PEOPLE for KTV.

Cancelled the nutts appointment.
In the train to Bishan.
Billy called to say only the 2 of us singing.
KTV cancelled.
Reached YCK MRT.
Called Mum.
Jio parent for dinner.
Had duck kway teow mee dry.
Share a bottle of Heineken with mum.
WAHAHAHAHAHA! SHIOK!

No comments: