Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Babies.

Surprise!!!!! This is my babies, one born in 31st July 2008 called Evan and another born in 15th Aug 2008 called Wryan. WAHAHAHAHA...within 15 days gave birth to 2nd child?? That is an impossible task!

No la, these are my colleague and friend's babies. =)

My poly friend Hazel gave birth to a baby boy Evan on 31st July, today I went to her baby shower. Baby Evan is a super active baby but super adorable. He will be a yandao kia when he grow up. (mai siao siao, I can predict one hokay?) We saw many kids ard, whom trigger both Kris and my maternal and his paternal instinct. I've always wanted to have my own babies since primary school, NO KIDDING! I told my sisters and mum that I wanted 4 children. My sister find me very wierd cause at that age, I should be thinking of playing catching and MASAK MASAK.

I think my biological clock is ticking. I really want to have my own baby, like NOW! WAHAHAHAHA.....if I'm financial stable now, I wouldn't mind, but I know I can't support at this moment.
No choice lor, only can be Godma now, I shall wait for a few more years! GAMBATE!

Michelle's baby Wryan Day 1 old. =)



































Hazel's baby Evan 3 weeks old. =D (see we look like his parents hor?) Got potential!






















No comments: