Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Dream

I always have the intention to open my own business. Food Business. Maybe this is due to the fact that my parent is in the food industry. Since young (primary school), I love cooking. I remember my cousin taught me how to fried macaroni in tomato sauce and top with cheese. It tasted so good that I keep cooking for my friends to eat till they were so sick of it.
LOL

During Secondary school time, we had Home Economics as one of our subject. Of course, that is my favorite lesson of all. We get to enter the kitchen and cook whatever our teacher wants us to cook for the day. And guess what? I got FULL marks for my Home Economic paper! Never in my entire life I’ve got a full marks can? Wahahahaha and I’m Top in Home Economic from the entire school. Mai siao siao hor, Lao niang go on stage to collect my award k. HAHAHAHA! People got Top in Maths ah, Top in Physic ah, I got Top in Home Economics hor!


And needless to say, friends started making fun of me, saying I’m a 100% housewife lah, can be a good Huang Nian Po lah…BUT I DON’T MIND AT ALL! CAUSE I REALLY LOVE TO COOK! =D


Along the road, I’ve wanted to help my Dad expand his business, for 30 years, he is still in this little stall at this little market, WITH 2 of his sisters and my mum. If my grandmother got the business mindset back then, I am sure my dad will be a millionaire now. I’m not kidding. The 2 sisters insisted to work together, no shift (half morning, half night), no nothing, so the 4 of them work in the morning from 5.30am to 12 pm only and the stall is left vacant at night. SO WASTED HOR????

OF COURSE, Dad disapproves of me expanding his business. -_-‘’ He said its too tough and the cost price of our ingredients are too expensive, so its not easy to start a business.


Beside this, I have come out with many business ideas, but didn’t really start doing it because I do not have the capital. I’m sure Mum will support me but I do not want to use up all her money. Not say I won’t return her la but what if, WHAT IF business fail??? I got nothing to pay her back leh, use my kaching also nobody want la…wahahahaha

So I’m intending to work for a few years, save some money, and borrow some from her (maybe borrow 70%...LOL) before I start my own business.

I already know what I want to do but am not going to tell ya yet! =D

SHO EXCITED!


One of my creation


















No comments: