Monday, August 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!~!~!~!~!

Today is mum's Birthday but we celebrated yesterday. Normally we would go for dinner but this time round, we had lunch at AMK Hub "Dian Xiao Er". They are famous for their roasted herbal duck. The first time I ate it was with Huiwen and Deb, I nearly melted when I put the duck skin into my mouth. It tasted damn good!

So decided to bring mum there for lunch.

After lunch, 3 of my Ah yi were supposed to give mum a surprise by bringing a cake to our place, but my Dajie brought her to do pedicure first. Nvm. So 3 of them reached our place first, WHO KNOWS, my dad went to call my mum and told her that her sisters were at our place!!! ALAMAK! hahahaha my parents cannot give surprises one leh...refer to the 3rd post for another example.


















Too busy eating, no proper pictures taken! HAHAHA...



















My Erjie and xavier





















































Mum and ashlee





















































My Ah yis...

No comments: