Saturday, August 09, 2008

Part 2

I shall continue from the previous post...haha

On that day, he emailed to my office, asked me to go back home, wash up and call him once I'm ready. So after work, I smsed him that I'm on my way home. He told me he was still in the office but asked me to give him a call when I'm home. I sensed something fishy but still go ahead with his plan.

When I reached home, enter my room, I saw that my computer was on, so I asked my mum,

Me:" Eh, mum, why is my computer on?"

Mum:" Kris is here mah!"

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........

I Knew it!

So I called him, he asked me to look inside my laundry bag which I found a cable inside, next, he asked me to look for a laptop, so I found it under my blanket, he asked me to plug the cable to the laptop and on it.

There was a slideshow for me! So touched!! But actually there was supposed to have a video but the file was corrupted!!! YOU SAY SUAY ANOT???

(or maybe he kay kay, actually no video lor hahahaha)

So where was he hiding? He said under bed, and I stupidly still go and look under the bed lor! How can that be possible when I was actually talking to him on the phone, sure can hear his echo mah! hahahaha

Actually he was hiding at the staircase area lor! KUKU!

But still, thanks dear for the flowers and the little surprise !
WAHAHAHAHAHA.....
(he actually forgot to off my computer!!!)
























the berms I got for him.......
























the sketchbook...........















































and the levi's bag!!!! NICE HOR? I like it alot lor! hahahaha
See he so touch until his eyes turn red! =p

No comments: