Sunday, September 14, 2008

Man United Vs Liverfool

I had a surprised for kris last evening, after attending a baby shower, I led him to cityhall and he had no idea where we were going.

Walking passed Chijmes, he told me today will be a crowded day due to the big match.
I was like acting blur..
"Huh? What match?"
"It's Man U vs Liverpool!"
"You don't want to watch meh?"
"No la, if there's something else to do, I rather not watch it"

*giggle deep inside*
I'm such a good actress!

So, I brought him to my friend's pub at Seah Street "Shanghai jazz"
They have really nice sofa seats and LCD teewee, so we sat there and watched the big match, accompanied with 1 pint of Hoegaarden each! How blissful~
After that, we ordered their chicken wings (no fight with Ice Cold Beer!!) and watermelon martini...(really not bad)

ANYWAY, He is a Liverpool fool supporter and I'm a true blue Man U supporter! 3 mins Man U score 1 goal, how great! And being the yaya papaya girlfriend, I was like dancing my way around.............
then, liverpooooo scored. -_- NEH MIND!

I bet with him that it would be a draw game. WHO KNOWS???? Ard 70 mins++ Poo scored again.....Sian-ness to the Max!

But it's ok, let them win for this time round ahahhahahaha

and I truely enjoyed myself today =) what about you?

2 comments:

Mohd Hisham said...

just a small correction. it should be written as liverpool vs manure.

cuz liverpool is the home team, while manure is the away team.

the return match, then it will be ok to put manure vs liverpool.

hope you have a nice day,
sham the scouser :)

Fangz said...

Ohh ya! My Bf told me that before! Hahaha...sorry la not a soccer girl...so u a liverpool fan i guess?