Sunday, October 05, 2008

Hwah!!!! October already!!!
And I have this evil friend, HERE, ask me to close down my blog.
How can?!!?? Just because my computer is slower, just because I can't find my camera (with my sis i think), just because my bloody photoshop got some error, I HAVE TO CLOSE DOWN MY BLOG?

HAHAHAHAHA no la kidding, my friend is always evil, I'm already used to it. Please visit her blog as she is very chio. period. Her name is J.O.S.E.P.H.I.N.E

Just some updates, I've been watching the Singapore Slingers match at the indoor stadium.
For those who dunch know who they are,

"the Slingers is a Singapore professional basketball team which were founded in 2006 and have been playing in the Australian NBL for the past two seasons. In order to continue in their plans of playing in an ASEAN professional league, they have withdrawn from the Australian NBL in July this year and set up this interim competition held in Singapore to prepare them for the direction that they are undertaking."

wahahahahahaha above quoted by kris, sorry la very lazy to type.

and most of the players are 2 freaking metres and above!!!!
Damn tall can?

Gonna show some pictures to you guys. Anyway I'm going to watch their game later again. Its a 4pm match, so for those who are interested, go there and buy tickets lah!!! ahhahaha...If its too rush for you, there is another game on the 12 Oct, same time, same place.

OHH!!! one of my fav player Eric Sandrin was injured on their second game!! See how he fell from great height HERE!













































































































Imagine from Hillary and Nicholas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, it's lotsa fun ya? Gurmit looks so short in the second last photo :D

Fangz said...

Yeah! So much fun if we got the VIP seating! chips, beer, wine and all. Woots!
anyway, slingers lost today's match =(