Tuesday, September 02, 2008

SNEAK PREVIEW

Finally, I'm a graduate and now a full grown working adult!!!!!!! (actually I'm still young at heart, HOKAY!)

Anyway, this is only a few pictures I Karpok from friends. I got 300 plus pictures using a DSLR camera. It's all with KRIS. He said he needs 3 to 5 days to edit.
SO BE PATIENCE, SINGAPOREAN!

Still quite sad that I couldn't graduate with the rest of them = (



























































After a long day, we went to Jalan Bukit Merah Blk 28 to have French cuisine. Highly recommanded! No picture thou.

********************************************************************************8

Had a post-graduation party the next day (saturday). Went powerhouse and I really had fun that night! Thanks for the 2 waterfall from Reena and Huiwen. =D

































































**************************************************************************

1-9-2008 RARA's BIG DAY!

In case you don't know, "RARA" stands for Ray & Rachel, cute right? hehe
Rachel is my cousin, and we attended her wedding dinner at OCC on Monday.
We didn't take any pictures with the Bride and Groom! It's all with the pro photographer.

I seriously think xavier is very yandao in this picture.(eh wait! He look sexy instead with that string in his mouth!!! OMG!)























My sisters and ashlee


















Kris and I (forgive my fat arm. thankyousomuch)


















Pretty Ashlee (sis was surprised by her because normally she only wear T-shirts and shorts, but that day she wanted a dress, she is a tomboy in case you don't know hahahahha..errr..the brother is sexy, the sister is man???)

























MORE pictures COMING SOON!

No comments: