Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dr Fish and the French Stall

Have you guys tried fish therapy? I know there's one at Ang Mo Kio (AMK) Central Blk 710A because everytime when I'm in the train traveling home, I will pass by AMK Central and saw this super cute banner "Dr Fish" with a cute pic of a fish wearing a doctor suit. Always wanted to try it out since it is quite an "in" thing now, I decided to bring kris there.

When we reached the entrance, there's a friendly lady inviting us to go in to take a look. We saw 2 tubs and many fishes inside swimming leisurely and harmlessly, so we decided to try it.
Before stepping in, I told the lady...
He is ticklish! WAHAHAHAHAHA....
But within a second, his feet is already in the tub! And MYGOSH!!! All the fishes swam straight to his feet like they have not eaten anything for a million years!
I got hold back alittle.......but but....I told myself that

I AM VERY BRAVE!!!!

The moment I put my feet into the water, I screamed!!!!!
OMFMMG!(omfmamagod)
IT IS SUPER DUPER TICKLISH CAN???????????
I NEARLY DIED. SERIOUS.

I keep laughing and crying at the same time. Friends who know me know that's my problem when laughing too hard, I tear easily wahahahahaha....
At first the therapy is 1/2 hour but I decided to do for 15 min instead. Really can't take it but I think will get used to it after a few more times.
It was a fun experience. I think I will go again!

The hungry fishy


















All the fishes swimming right to his feet























OMG! He seems like wearing a boot!























I was preparing to put in my feet and they already waiting down there lor!























See what I mean? They dashed towards new feet!!!























I really cannot take it.....


















luckily no one is in the shop, only kris and I. If not damn embarassing!























after awhile, I feel much better but I still can't look down, VERY ticklish!
















































































like some kind of horror show!























after the therapy, we to The French Stall at 544 Serangoon Road. My 2nd visit and I really love the place!























Nice decoration and ambience.























This sparkling water cost $8+. I nearly died when kris told me coz I thought it was $2+ so I ordered it!!!!!!!!!!! $#@#^%$%@# Drinking gold























Escargots!


















Foie Gras! Yummy! But I still prefer the one at Jalan Bukit Merah Blk 28. Not as fatty!




















Baked Chicken with fried potato


















Chocolate desert with vanilla ice-cream, forgotten the name but it's the hot seller if im not wrong







































No comments: