Wednesday, December 10, 2008

People, please tell me this is not me...................................
I chance upon these photo and got a shocked and realized I really PUT/GAIN/GROW SO FAT!!!!!!!
Maybe I should print these photo into 12R size and paste it in my room to motivate myself to get back in THIS shape. If I'm not wrong, I was about 45kg at that point of time. =(
















































Yes....I will and I can do it!!!!!!!



......................................................

....................................................

...............................................

........................................

..................................

...........................

......................

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BLEAHHHHH.................................................























WAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I can't believe this is me either......

No comments: