Sunday, December 07, 2008

SCSM (Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon)

My VIRGIN Marathon!!!!!! Actually 10km short run la..not consider marathon. WAHAHAHA!
My crazy eldest sister came to pick me up at 5am when our run starts at only 8.15am. -_-"
She wanted to avoid the jam and all.
Anyway we waited at Raffles City Starbuck, relax, eat banana and shit.
Josephine joined me as well as her colleagues were all over the places.
My 2nd sister was with Eunice Olsen!!! She went to pick her up as they are from the Community Chest and she needs my sis's company. She used to be my sister's NUS school mate. Wanted to take a picture with her but I never get the chance to meet her =(

ANYWAY, I ran for about near 4 km before I started walking! Coz my ankles and left knee couldn't take it anymore. SO sad lor. If not of the pain I'm sure I can continue running.
I think I ran for 7 or 8km and walked for 2km HAHA. Really can't take it. I only train 4 times and that's it! And I ran 1 round Bishan Park and that was only about 3.6km.

I've been feeling unwell since my Macau trip so can't really train.
SOOOOooo, I used about 1 hour 29 mins to complete my 10 km virgin run!!!
Jo completed hers in 1 hour 31 mins and my eldest sis completed in 1 hour 2 mins!!!! SIAO ON LOR! She's a mother of 2 btw. She's intending to join the half marathon next year.
I don't think my knee can take it due to some old injury =( now even walking down the stairs hurts!


















Jo and I ( gross face w/o makeup and bloated)
























my eldest sister Gwen.

















Getting ready!























our first stand chart medal~~~

No comments: