Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bluey the Lovebird~~~~

YEAH!!! Like FINALLY I've got my own and first BIRD!
Been waiting for so long, and always wanted to have a bird and play with it, stroke it, cuddle it.
Ok, the above sentence sounds wrong. Ahem.

ARNYWAY, it's BLUE in color with a touch of gray.
The below pictures don't do it justice.
Don't tell me its dull or boring, I just love it!
Still don't know it's gender yet.
But its super tame!!! So I guess it's a female and it love krissy's hand as its big and warm, so Bluey can snuggle on it. Its only a few weeks old and I need to hand feed it 3 times a day but am quite surprised when I saw it eating the mellets him/herself. =) Independent little bird.

Anyway, after Mum saw the bird, she commented:

" eh, blue color! "
" Ya! Nice right? "
" like that the name is LAN JIAO "

-__-!!! wahahahahaha...Bluey the LanJiao aka LanNiao.....

ps: Jo, I didn't get the pink head one, there's one with orange head yellow and pink body but I think it's too girly, doesn't suit my character. hehehehe









































No comments: