Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Obsession with Bluey

Hello!!! As you guys know, I've just bought a baby lovebird name Bluey, I can't stop my hand touching it! It's extremely times a million a cutie bird~SO ADORABLE....sigh...I think I will miss it so much when I am at work tomorrow. =(
Really can't bare to leave it alone in the house.
Was supposed to bring it to the office but Kris said it's not very nice as some people may feel offended, so....sigh...luckily it can feed him/her self already on millet, so I'm not that worried anymore.
Kris used a cap of a bottle, punched a hole and tie it onto Bluey's cage so that it can learn how to drink water (Ive been feeding him using a syringe)
So when Bluey was exploring the new "thing" in his/her cage (ok i decided its a she so just let it be she for this moment haha), she realised there's water inside and started putting her whole head in as she still don't know how to control the strength of her head or beak or whatever you call it.
Its damn hilarous to see her action, she's seems to be playing with the water, damn cute lah!

Ok side track abit, Friday after work, joined Huiwen and her sister's friends to watch Milk at Lido. Not bad a show just take I slept for awhile as I was really really tired. It's about this first openly gay elected official, Harvey Milk (Sean Penn) and how he was assassinated along with Mayor George Moscone by San Francisco Supervisor Dan White.
I didn't know it was a R21 show until I saw it outside the entrance. Actually nothing sexual, just 2 guys kissing and slapping each other's butt. WAHAHAHAHA! I was hoping to see more but....haiz....(NO LAH IM KIDDING! Its a serious movie ok!!).
Anyway, Harvey Milk's boyfriend was Scott Smith (James Franco) in the show. He is freaking awesome! I find him very familiar and that was when Phua told me he acted in Spiderman 3 as the New Gobin aka Harry Osborn. SO SHUAI~~~

Met up with Kris after that and we went to Harry's for some chilling.

Do I look like Bluey??? hehhehehee























Nicer shots taken today....































































..................



................................



.........................................



.........................................................

Good Night Everyone!~!~!~!


















xoxo Bluey

No comments: