Sunday, May 31, 2009

Adidas Sundown Marathon 2009

This was my 2nd 10km run. The first one was last dec Stand chart run and I have improved!!!
Last year's timing was 1hr29mins, I think this year should be around 1hrs10 or 15 mins,
not too sure yet. But my eldest sis clock 1hr3mins...

The whole run was quite smooth as I took Kris advice for running slower than my normal comfortable pace for the first 5km, after that then took up speed!
And I realised I really ran quite fast at the end, keep overtaking ppl, damn shiok!
The singlet for this years' Sundown is really nice BUT M size is too tight for me!!!! Damn sian!!!
In the end wore my own singlet....*yawn*

Mum, Dad and Kris came to support us as well hehehehe, so nice right?
Mum was so sweet because after the run, she saw me perspiring like hell, so she took out an handkerchief and started wiping my sweat from my face while i was busy talking to sis and kris. It was only after awhile that I realised Mum had used the same hanky to wipe sis's sweat...

Took more pictues before the run...I know I look horrible after the run..























Give you people 4 Numbers ah!! Tio 4D!!!! Lai lai~~




































































Kris came to support me too!






















The family~

















After the race......tired...















































No comments: