Sunday, May 10, 2009

AM I PREGNANT?

Today, while my family and I were on our way down to have our Mother's Day dinner, Xavier (my 6 years old nephew) asked me....

"San Yi (3rd aunt), you have baby?" (looking at my tummy)

"No, why?"

"I think you and Uncle Kris should get married."

"Why?"

"Because the two of you are in love, so you should get married"

I don't know whether that is an insult or what...HAAHAHAHA
I was wearing this super baggy doll-like top which makes me look really like a pregnant lady, plus I really have a little huge tummy.
But suddenly, I remember Xavier wanting Kris to be at my place every Sunday so that he could play some board games with him. He looked super disappointed whenever I told him Uncle Kris is at home.
So, its either....
1. He really thought I am pregnant by looking at my big tummy
2. He wanted Kris to marry me so that he do not need to go back home so that he can play games with him.

But I think the first one is more accurate since it happened in the lift and he was standing right in front of me with his little head facing my huge tummy.

SAD!

No comments: