Sunday, July 26, 2009

Liverpool Vs Singapore

WOohooooo~~ I just came back not long ago from the Liverpool match against Singapore.
It has been ages since I watch a Live soccer match!
I remembered when I was younger, I used to watch soccer and play soccer with my cousins, all of the same ages, and yes, I am the only female.

And this was my first time watching a soccer match in National Stadium!
It was a rare experience!
The feeling was so high and overwhelming when ppl scream and cheer for Liverpool players.

Anyway, I was quite angry with the guy sitting in front of me.
First, he showed his butt crack to us (kris took a picture of it hahaha)
Second, he keeps standing up and doing funny action whenever there was a chance of having a goal for either team.
He was bloody blocking my view can!!!!!!! He made me miss watching a goal lor!!! And there's no replay on Live!!
I did say out loudly that I am here to watch a match, not to see a butt! Think his gf heard me and told him to seat down, BUT!!!! He bloody got so excited again and stood up!!! ^%$##@#%^

But overall, quite a nice experience la.
And most importantly, who you watched it with =)

ps: pictures will be uploaded soon.....

No comments: