Wednesday, July 29, 2009

张芸京 (Zhang Yu Jing)

Kris and I heard this song twice in my dad's car and he fell in love with it immediately!
He was using one of his iphone application to tell us who the singer is and also the title of the song.
This is one cool application! You just need to record part of the music and it will connect to some web and show us the name and title of the singer/song.
So after downloading the information, we had no idea who this 张芸京 (Zhang Yu Jing) is but his voice is damn power.

Just today, Kris sent me an email and told me this guy is actually a girl!!!!! OMG!!! How is that possible???
Her voice is so man! But for a man's voice is consider niang..hmmm...you guys know 蘇打綠? Ya something like the lead singer....

So I went to google her and found out that she is actually the winner from Taiwan 超级偶像 (Super Idol). Damn cute lor!!! (Oh no, my lesbian side is out again! hahaha)
In the 2nd MTV I thought she looks like Felicia Chin.

Enjoy her MTV! These 2 songs are damn nice!



No comments: