Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Omy SG Blog Awards 2009

Ok I know I am very late but at least I'm trying to help him increase his votes!

Kris aka Krisandro.com got nominated in Omy's Singapore Blog Awards 2009, under the Best LOL catergory. I thought I am the only one who think he is Hilarous, so there are people out there with the same taste. *grab krisandro tight tight*

Anyway, people, please x 100 vote for my boyfriend Kris Tan aka Krisandro at Omy's website but you have to sign up first and it's FREEEE!! I know the free word doesn't help...The thought of going through all the registration puts me off, and Teriously (seriously), I haven't even sign up myself! WAHAHAHAHA! okok I will sign up now and vote for my boyfriend...so please do a good deed and register HERE and vote for Krisandro HERE. (under Best Laugh out Loud category)

Thanks people!

Oh Oh!! Not forgetting..I also voted for Holly under Best Lifestyle Blog and Bryan's Angels under Best Individual Blog!!!

ps: I have registered! Its took me less than 2 mins!! GO!! GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE BLOGGERS!! WHO ELSE?? KRISANDRO.COM LAH! hehehehe

No comments: